Entering via the front door of the Medical Sciences Research Building II:
- From the corner of Huron St. and Washtenaw Avenue, go North on Zina Pitcher
Drive until it curves left to become Catherine St.
- Just before the intersection with Glen St., turn right onto West
Medical Center Drive.
- About the second or third drive on the right goes up to the Medical Science
Research Buildings I, II and III. The furthest of these is II (oddly enough).
Parking may sometimes be found in metered spots along the driveway, or you
may need to park in a lot back on Washtenaw.
- Enter MSRB II, enter the first door on the left, and go up the elevators
to the second floor.
- Look for 2568. It's near the distant corner office, 2570.
You may also enter the complex through Medical Science Building II on Catherine:
- From the corner of Catherine and Zina Pitcher Place (step 1, above), look
for a sunken courtyard just north of Catherine (next to the Taubman Medical Library).
Go down the steps.
- Enter MSII via a door to the right (the left door goes into Furstenburg Ctr).
- Continue along the long North/South hallway until you reach a door marked
'to MSRB Buildings'. Enter.
- Go down one flight of stairs, exit from the stairs with two right turns,
through another door, then turn right yet again.
- Watch for a door on your left marked 'To the BRCF Cores' and follow those
signs. You'll be on the second floor of MSRB II.
- Look for 2568. It's near the most distant corner, the 2570 suite.
I know this seems unnecessarily complicated. It is. Blame the architects.