- This is a page with descriptions of DNA structure and some animated
illustrations to help you start to learn what DNA is and how it works.
Sorry, it's in the early stages on construction.
- Interested in learning more about Genetics? You might want to check out this
site hosted by the University of Kansas.
- Interested in finding out about the Human Genome Project? This site is written for somewhat
more advanced students, but is THE definitive site for information about the HGP.
- "MendelWeb is an educational resource for teachers and students interested
in the origins of classical genetics, introductory data analysis, elementary
plant science, and the history and literature of science." (quoting from the
first page of this site; http://www.netspace.org/MendelWeb/, Roger B. Blumberg)
- This is useful for novices to molecular biology. It is intended primarily for graduate
students and advanced undergraduates, but may be useful for other undergraduates or
perhaps for advanced high school students. Look up definitions for unfamilar words,
get basic info on analytical techniques and clarify confusing concepts like DNA strand